NIPRNet and SIPRNet Console Furniture
Inracks understands the unique requirements of data sensitive control rooms that require the separation of NIPRNet and SIPRNet communications lines. Both EDGE or ENTERPRISE includes functionality that accommodates two cable trays, allowing you to keep your top secret and standard communications isolated and secure.
What does SIPR stand for? What does NIPR stand for?
Commonly referred to as Nipr and Sipr, NIPRNet and SIPRNet is the classification of an internet protocol router network.
- NIPRNet refers to Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router Network. The Nipr network system consists of an IP network that is used for to communicate and exchange unclassified information.
- SIPRNet acronym abbreviation shorthand or slang term refers to a Secret Internet Protocol Router Network. This system consists of an IP network that is used for the communication of classified information. In fact, the equipment includes a classified internet protocol router network SIPRNet.
Most importantly, maintaining a computer network that is a completely secure environment in a private network command center is a critical task. Of course, all of our console furniture through the use of unique cable trays for secure internet protocol router network siprnet. Our secret internet protocol router network siprnet furniture is fully equipped to handle the separation of data communications systems for network security. This is required in secure environments in order to maintain wiring integrity used in top secret communications and security clearances. Likewise, many government agencies such as The United States Department of Defense and the Defense Information Systems Agency requires such SIPRNet access protocols. In summary, trust Inracks furniture for defense information systems network utility.
NIPRNet and SIPRNet compliant furniture is often required for use in government installations including the following departments:
- The Department of Defense
- US Navy
- US Air Force
- US Army
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- United States Intelligence Community
Typically overseen by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). DISA is a U.S combat support agency that connects the U.S military and government though IT and communications support. NIPR and SIPR is sometimes incorrectly referred to as Nipper and Sipper.
Interested in receiving a quote for your NIPRNet and SIPRNet compatible Command Center? Take your project to the next level with Inracks console furniture solutions.
Do you require a detailed proposal?
Click to enter your Control Room requirements.