What does SIPR stand for? What does NIPR stand for?
Commonly referred to as Nipr and Sipr, NIPRNet and SIPRNet is the classification of an internet protocol router network.
- NIPRNet refers to Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router Network. The Nipr network system consists of an IP network that is used for the communication of unclassified information.
- SIPRNet refers to a Secret Internet Protocol Router Network. This system consists of an IP network that is used for the communication of classified information.
Maintaining a completely secure environment in a private network command center is a critical task. All of our console furniture through the use of unique cable trays, is fully equipped to handle the separation of data communications systems for network security. This is required in secure environments in order to maintain wiring integrity used in top secret communications and security clearances. Many government agencies such as The United States Department of Defense and the Defense Information Systems Agency requires such protocols.
View Our Summit Line of Consoles
NIPRNet and SIPRNet compliant furniture is often required for use in government installations including the following departments:
- The Department of Defense
- US Navy
- US Air Force
- US Army
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- United States Intelligence Community
Interested in receiving a quote for your NIPRNet and SIPRNet compatible Command Center? Take your project to the next level with Inracks console furniture solutions.
Design A Solution
Do you require a detailed proposal?
Click to enter your Control Room requirements.