Position: Console Project Sales
Salary: Base plus Commission
Location: Buffalo NY or Remote Work Possibility
Provides full sales cycle researching, identifying, qualifying, quoting, and designing control room console layouts
- Lead generation from government and industry end users, architects, engineers, & systems integrators.
- Lead qualification and quoting from inbound phone calls and web hits.
- Interacts with team to communicate client project design details.
- Create & maintain a business development CRM database
- Foster beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, & business contacts in order to create new business
- Occasional attendance at trade shows and other similar events as needed
- 1-2 years’ experience in outbound sales / telemarketing
- 1-2 years’ experience with control room environments a big plus
- 1-2 years’ experience with modular office furniture
- Quickbooks experience important
- Comfortable with outbound calling of prospects
- Experienced in the lead qualification process
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Federal and State budget systems is considered a plus
- Ability to communicate complex, technical product and service solutions.
- Promotes a professional corporate image.
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Must be Flexible and an adaptable self-starter.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, but primary consideration is experience related to the job description.
- Strong proficiency on computers
- Familiar with project research databases and other tools.
- CRM exposure for tracking and account management
- Buffalo NY Office or possibly remote for control room console product experienced candidate
- Some local and national travel is required.
- Typical office work hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm with occasional tasks after hours or as needed
If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in receiving a quote? Take your project to the next level with Inracks console furniture solutions.
Design A Solution
Do you require a detailed proposal?
Click to enter your Control Room requirements.